Gmail is free, the email service provided by Google. Just sign up for a Gmail account, you can use all Google services such as: Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Google Drive and much more. It’s also called Google Account. New a Gmail account is very easy with few steps.
Continue to sign up for Gmail Account
This is a how-to guide that shows you step by step of creating a new Google Account.
Set up a new Google Account: Step-by-step
- Go to www.gmail.com. Now Google will redirect you to their “Service Login” page. Click on “Create account” link under sign in section, or follow our direct link for Gmail Sign up!
- Google will require you to enter some personal information, such as your first and last name. And then you will have to choose your username. This will be used to create your own unique email address [email protected] Be aware that some username may not be available, so you might have to come up with a different username.
- If you fill any field incorrect, Google will show you an error message to help you walk through it.
- Please choose a strong password to keep your account secure by using a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password.
- In case you prove you’re not a robot by typing the text in the captcha image, you don’t need to verify your mobile phone anymore. But it’s better to use your mobile phone and your current email address for recovering your email address later if you have any troubles with it.
- Once you have filled out all of the information, click on ‘Next Step’. You will be asked to complete your user profile. You can complete it now or just skip it for later.
- Congratulations, you have created your new Google Account, and Google gives you access to Google products like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, and more.
Continue to login to Gmail Account, see Gmail Login tutorial.
This FAQ provides answers to basic questions about: Gmail, Gmail Sign In, Gmail Tips & Tricks.
1. How to sign up for an email address
To create new account, Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign Up
2. I want to login to my account
Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign In
3. I want to sign in to multiple accounts at once
If you have more than one Google Account, you can use multiple sign-in to switch between accounts without having to sign out and back in again. Here is tutorial about: Sign in to multiple accounts at once
4. I’m having problems logging into Gmail and Google Apps
For all problems such as: forgot gmail password, forgot username, can’t sign in, can’t recover gmail password, browser issue: IE, Firefox, Chrome. Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign In Problems
5. How to remove the another account in gmail
Check out our tutorial about Delete Gmail Account
6. How to sign out the another account in gmail
- Point your browser to www.gmail.com. If you are redirected to the login page you can stop here, you are already logged out.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of the screen, a dropdown menu appears. At the bottom of dropdown you will find a sign out link. Click the link to sign out of your Gmail Account.
- Once you have clicked the sign out link, you will be redirected to the Gmail log in page.
7. How to check my inbox on Gmail.
Go to Gmail Sign In Page. After sign in to Gmail account, you will go to the Gmail Inbox. It’s better to use a Gmail App to check Gmail inbox. There is a list of Recommended Gmail Apps for you.
8. How to change my account information.
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t know how to do this, check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign In.
- Click on this link https://myaccount.google.com/privacy
- Choose the information you want to edit and follow the onscreen instructions.