This FAQ provides answers to basic questions about: Gmail, Gmail Sign In, Gmail Tips & Tricks.
1. How to sign up for an email address
To create new account, Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign Up
2. I want to login to my account
Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign In
3. I want to sign in to multiple accounts at once
If you have more than one Google Account, you can use multiple sign-in to switch between accounts without having to sign out and back in again. Here is tutorial about: Sign in to multiple accounts at once
4. I’m having problems logging into Gmail and Google Apps
For all problems such as: forgot gmail password, forgot username, can’t sign in, can’t recover gmail password, browser issue: IE, Firefox, Chrome. Check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign In Problems
5. How to remove the another account in gmail
Check out our tutorial about Delete Gmail Account
6. How to sign out the another account in gmail
- Point your browser to www.gmail.com. If you are redirected to the login page you can stop here, you are already logged out.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of the screen, a dropdown menu appears. At the bottom of dropdown you will find a sign out link. Click the link to sign out of your Gmail Account.
- Once you have clicked the sign out link, you will be redirected to the Gmail log in page.
7. How to check my inbox on Gmail.
Go to Gmail Sign In Page. After sign in to Gmail account, you will go to the Gmail Inbox. It’s better to use a Gmail App to check Gmail inbox. There is a list of Recommended Gmail Apps for you.
8. How to change my account information.
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t know how to do this, check out our tutorial about Gmail Sign In.
- Click on this link https://myaccount.google.com/privacy
- Choose the information you want to edit and follow the onscreen instructions.
In fact, it’s a common problem when you are using a strong password or rarely login to your Gmail account, you may forgot Gmail Password. It’s easier to recover Gmail password if you can access your phone or backup options, otherwise, it can sometimes take 3-5 business day to complete the account recovery process.
- Visit Google Account Recovery Service page.
- Choose your trouble in the list (ex: I don’t know my password), enter your email address and click “Continue”.
- Enter the last password you remember and click “Continue” if you still remember the last password. Otherwise, choose “I don’t know”.
- Now you have 3 options to recover your Google Account.
Now you have 3 options:
Recover Gmail Password by Phone or backup options
- If you can access your phone or backup options (ex: alternate email address). Choose first option: “I can access my phone or backup options”. Click “Continue”.
- Google will want to verify your ownership of the email address by sending a verification code to your recovery phone or sending an email to alternate email address (depend on your backup options you selected). Choose your prefer option and click “Continue.”
- In the next page, enter the verification code sent to your phone and click “Continue.”. Or follow instruction in the email from Google if you choose to use an alternate email address.
- In the page that appears, input a new password and repeat it to confirm it in the next text field and then click on “Change password”.
- Congratulations, you recoverd your Gmail password successfully.
I cannot access my phone or backup options or I didn’t enable 2-step verification
- Select option 2 or 3 (depend on your case). Click “Continue”.
- You will be asked to answer security questions about your account.
- Finish the questions to recover your Google Account.
Still can’t recover my Google Account
- If you failed with these steps above, contact them at Gmail Help Forum.
- After 5 business days, if you didn’t get any contact from Google. Do it again.