Adding email signature to the bottom of your email to make it looks more professional. You can add images, customize the text, and even include links. It provides a very good way to appear professional and promote your services by including such important information in your signature. To create a Gmail Signature, follow as instructions:
- Login to your Gmail account using the email address for which you would like to add a signature and then click the gear icon at the top right area of your Gmail window. Select the “Settings” option on the drop down menu that appears. Check out Gmail Sign In tutorial.
- On the page that appears, and with the “General” tab selected on the horizontal menu at the top, scroll down to “Signature” section.
- Add the signature you would like to add in the text area provided with your prefer formatting options: a text, a link to your website, or an image, etc.
- Check the box below the text area so that your signature can be inserted in your message above any quoted replies. This ensures that your signature comes right after your message and not at the very bottom of the message plus any replies.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Save Changes” button and you’re done!